Posted by Admin on November, 04, 2019
Cashew kernel is considered as the king of all the nuts due to its sweetest taste and nutritional benefits. The surprising thing about the cashew nut is the fact that it appears outside the fruit. The cashew fruit is also called as cashew apple because the nut appears outside the fruit. Cashew nut is grown in different states of India from Maharashtra, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Ahmedabad, and Goa to West Bengal. One can order the best quality at the renowned cashew kernel exporter from Ahmedabad.
Steps involved from raw cashew fruit to cashew nuts are: -
• Drying in a hot chamber
• Peeling and Grading and Packing.
Grades of Cashew Kernels
Cashew kernels are being graded different types from a white and scorched nut, available as pieces, splits, butts, etc. this categorization depends on the shape, size, and color of the kernel. There are 33 different grades of cashew kernels in all. However, only some high grades cashew nuts are available and exported commercially. They are:
W - 180, is the ' King of Cashew ' which is extremely larger in size and is expensive.
W - 210, are readily known as ' Jumbo ' cashew nuts.
W - 240, is a nice-looking grade which is priced affordable.
W - 320, is the most admired among cashew kernels. It is the highest seller in terms of availability, all across the globe.
W - 450, is the smallest and lowest price white whole kernels.
It is yet another grade of cashew kernels, which have a trivial brown color due to its longer roasting process. They have all the other features of white kernels along with the same nutritional qualities.
Low priced cashew kernels
• Splits and
These are priced lower and perfect for cooking, preparation of sweets and flavorful snacks.
Cashew nuts have several uses like:
1. They are a source of supplementary food and hence are used to improve diet being an excellent source of protein and fiber.
2. They also have a kind of fat which protects the heart.
3. Cashew nuts contain magnesium, a healthy mineral which controls high blood pressure, muscle tremor, headache, and fatigue.
4. They also contain potassium, vitamins and useful amounts of magnesium and phosphorus.
5. Cashew nuts are also used is medicines to treat tooth abscesses.
6. Cashew Nut oil also acts as an antifungal for healing cracked heels and ringworm. Also, it is used to control other diseases like gall stones and reducing risks of diabetes.
Benefits of buying from cashews kernels wholesalers in Ahmedabad: -
• All the varieties of cashews kernels are nowadays available online. The suppliers also give home delivery options.
• Different types of payments options are available like Cash on home delivery, Debit/Credit Cards, online payments and etc.
• Reputed wholesale cashew kernel exporters offer a wonderful return policy.
• Quality Control and Pre-shipment Inspection is their priority so each consignment, in packed condition, is inspected before shipment.
• Packing and weight of consignment are done as per international standards.
• The cashew kernel exporters from Ahmedabad, India give competitive prices and time bound delivery.
This entry was posted on November, 04, 2019 at 16 : 23 pm and is filed under Cashew Kernels. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.